Date added: 2021-12-01
Every year, International Relations Office in together with the Erasmus Student Network Gdańsk organizes Erasmus Days - informational meetings when staff and students can listen about possibilities of mobility under the Erasmus+ program. This year, due to the new agreement that Gdańsk Tech has signed for the implementation of the program and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we especially encourage you to participate in the event. Erasmus Days will be held at the faculties and in the recently renovated Hydromechanika building (no. 11). As the first day of Erasmus Days falls on December 6th – in Poland celebrated as Saint Nicolas Days, there will be some Christmas accents too.
Erasmus Days - what will we talk about
During the Erasmus Days lasting from December 6th to 10th, support and academic staff as well as students will be able to find out:
- what are the possibilities of trips (for studies / internships / training / for teaching purposes)
- which countries and on what terms you can go
- what amount of scholarship can be obtained
- what is the departure procedure (documents, deadlines)
- how much earlier do you have to apply for a trip to complete the formalities on time
and what is certainly most interesting for staff and students thinking about leaving:
- how has the COVID-19 pandemic affected departure opportunities?
- what if I have to cancel my trip at the last minute due to a pandemic?
- in case of the necessity to cancel the trip - what about the costs of flights and hotel?
- what if due to a pandemic I have a problem to return to Poland?
- what if due to a pandemic I have to shorten / extend my stay?
Erasmus Days - where you can meet us
As part of Erasmus Days, we invite you to meetings at faculties for students conducted by ESN Gdańsk:
- Monday, December 6th: Main Building
- Tuesday, December 7th: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunication and Informatics
- Wednsday, December 8th: Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
- Thursday: December 9th: Faculties of Management and Economics and Chemistry
- Friday, December 10th: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Ship Technology
as well meetings for employees and students in building 11 (Hydromechanika) conducted by International Relations Office:
- meeting for employees: Tuesday, December 7th, 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- meeting for students: Wednesday, December 8th, 12:30 p.m.- 2 p.m. (in Polish) and from 2 to 3 p.m. (in English)
The meetings will be held in compliance with the security measures in force at Gdańsk University of Technology in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants are asked to wear masks, disinfect hands and keep social distance.
contact: Justyna Sudakowska, firstname.lastname@example.org